- Preheat the oven to 300°C (150°C).
- Sift together almond flour and icing sugar.
- Separate the eggs and, in food processor, beat egg whites on low speed, until frothy.
- Add the superfine castor sugar to egg whites and increase speed until stiff peaks.
- Gently fold almond flour mixture and icing sugar into whipped egg whites until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add natural cocoa powder.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment, shape circles through piping bag.
- Let rest 15 to 30 minutes until a skin forms on top.
- Place the baking sheet, door open, about 15 minutes.
- Break in lump the chocolate.
- In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream to the boil.
- Add chocolate in the saucepan and stir with wooden spoon.
- Incorporate butter and mix until complete dissolution.
- Beat the mixture until get foamy mixture.
- Put ganache on each macaron and join them two by two.
- Macarons :
- 4 large eggs whites
- 1/4 cup superfine caster sugar
- 2/3 cups almond flour
- 3/4 icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- Ganache :
- 4 ounces chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon butter