- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- For the crust: stir together all the crust ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Press the crumbs over the bottom of a springform pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes; let cool.
- Reduce oven to 325°F.
- Make the filling: with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, beat until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and cover.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with berries if desired.
- For crust:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch of salt
- For filling:
- 2 1/2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Berries (optional)