- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Place the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in separate bowls and season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Place each chicken piece into the flour, then into the egg and finally roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and brown on each side for 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup prepared breadcrumbs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour