- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the chocolate, milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat and cook for 10 minutes, while mixing.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Add the melted chocolate to this preparation.
- Grease a round cake pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder