Classic Club Sandwich
- Place withe bread in a toaster for 3 minutes.
- Spread the slices of toast with the mayonnaise.
- Arrange egg, tomato and chicken or turkey on one slice.
- Top with a second slice, then the bacon, lettuce.
- Finsih with the remaining slice of bread.
- Cut into quarters and secure with toothpicks.
- Serve with crisps if you want!
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices withe bread
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 6 leaves lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken or turkey breast