Healthy Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pour olive oil in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together all spices (except rosemary).
- Sprinkle the mixture over both sides of the chicken
- Place chicken breast side by side in the baking dish.
- Add sprigs rosemary.
- Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 4, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 sprigs rosemary