- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter, honey and milk in the microwave and stir.
- Mix the flour, rolled oats and sugar.
- Mix these two preparations until well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into balls, space widely apart on tray.
- Bake in the oven for 7-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on baking tray.
- 75g (3 oz) caster sugar
- 75g (3 oz) butter
- 75g (3 oz) self-raising flour
- 75g (3 oz) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey