Brussel Sprout Salad
- Make the dressing: in a bowl, combine lemon juice, orange juice, Dijon mustard, shallot, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine the brussels sprouts and kale in a large bowl.
- Add the walnuts, feta cheese, apple, cranberries, pomegranates seeds.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound Tuscan kale, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 cup feta cheese, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranates seeds
- For the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oilhal
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- Ground pepper