- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whip egg withes until the whites form stiff peaks.
- Continue beating while adding sugar gradually.
- Beat until thick and glossy.
- Add cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and whisk.
- Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the baking paper.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pavlova cool inside the oven.
- Spoon the whipped cream onto the top of Pavlova.
- Put the strawberries on the cream.
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 eggs white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 500g strawberries, washed and chopped
- 300ml cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg