Toffee Crisp Cheesecake
- Over a pan of boiling water, melt together the Mars bars chunks and butter.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the Rice Krispies and mix.
- Press into a deep cake tin and set the mixture in the fridge.
- For the filling: melt the plain chocolate in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the Philadelphia, vanilla extract and sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix.
- Add the double cream and continue to beat the mixture until well combined.
- Fold in chunks of Toffee Crips.
- Place the cheesecake mixture on top of the Rice Krispies base and set in the fridge.
- To decorate: garnish with Toffee Crisp and drizzle with caramel sauce or melted chocolate.
- Mars bars
- 90g butter
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 80g icing sugar
- 450g Philadelphia
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 Toffee Crisps
- 200g plain chocolate
- 110ml double cream
- To decorate:
- Caramel sauce or melted chocolate
- Toffee Crisp bars, chopped