- In a bowl, sift together the sugar, flour and baking powder.
- In a second bowl, mix the eggs, melted butter and incorporate the milk delicately.
- Mix energetically these two preparations until smooth.
- Heat a lightly buttered frying pan over medium high heat.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook each pancake for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, jam or honey.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 20g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt